The service includes various spectral imaging methods for plant imaging.
Our unique Spectromics Laboratory is the first spectral imaging research environment in Finland focused on plant imaging. Spectral imaging techniques allow non-invasive measurement of spectral properties with narrow-band color channels that provide detailed spectral information of the target. Our imaging systems are automated so that we can take time series of plant development.
- Various hyperspectral cameras and cameras for VIS, NIR, SWIR, and MWIR, e.g.,
- Headwall UV, pushbroom spectrograph, spectral range 250 – 600 nm
- Specim VNIR, pushbroom spectrograph, spectral range 400 – 1000 nm
- Specim SWIR, pushbroom spectrograph, spectral range 1000 – 2500 nm
- Specim MWIR, spectral range 3000 – 5000 nm, integrated to Flir SC 7600 camera
- Flir SC 7600 thermal camera, spectral range 1500 – 5000 nm
Send an enquiry
"*" indicates required fields