Optical profilometers enable contactless measurement of surfaces.
Optical surface-profiling systems allow to measure 2.5D surface shapes without any mechanical contact to the samples. At best they can reach nanometer level vertical accuracy with few micrometer lateral resolution.
Optical surface profilometry at VTT in Espoo
Services in MIKES (Contact person: Antti Lassila)
Our equipment and services include traceable measurements and characterizations with:
- Bruker GT-K white light interference microscope
- Multisensor freeform measuring instrument, https://doi.org/10.1088/2051-672X/abd293
- ZYGO GPI 6″ ~150 mm Fizeau interferometer, flatness and waveguide parallelism, https://doi.org/10.1088/1681-7575/aa535c
Services in Micronova (Contact person: Sami Ylinen)
- ContourGT-X surface profiler in the Micronova clean room.
Optical surface profilometry at VTT in Oulu
Contact person is Jarno Petäjä. Available tools:
- ContourX 500 is a contactless optical 3D profiling system, https://www.bruker.com/products/surface-and-dimensional-analysis/3d-optical-microscopes.html
- LMI Focalspec LCI-401, https://lmi3d.com/focalspec-line-confocal-sensors/
Optical surface profilometry at UEF in Joensuu
Contact person is Pertti Pääkkönen
- Bruker ContourX-500 phase shift interferometer and white light interferometer.
Send an enquiry
"*" indicates required fields
Select recipient for your enquiry: